Within the Wünsche Group, LATUPO Ltd is the start up company with headquarters in Hamburg’s “Schanzenviertel” that specialized in online trading of goods of all sorts. We are process-driven with emphasis on highly internal degree of automation. Our services involve a permanent selection of new products, developing own market concepts, sale of import goods on the most important Online Trading platforms.
We are a small-motivated team with low levels of hierarchy and short walking distances that make it easy for you to integrate in all technical areas from the beginning.
Your main task is to program our internally developed Multi Channel Software that:
- Uses several API’s with different technologies (REST, SOAP, EDI, XML, CSV or email Parser) to be able to communicate with marketplaces
- Manages product data, orders, deliveries, etc. whereas the core OSGi-Module is implemented with JPA/MySQL
- Uses Middleware in all processes (towards marketplaces, ERP-system, storage)
- Focuses on a test-driven development on Macs (e.g. with the Tools Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Eclipse, Maven
We also put emphasis on your technical creativity to be able to handle the following tasks:
- Problem-solving and process mapping
- Design rationale and model (Database-Schema)-developing/editing
- Tasks of front-end and back-end
- Long-term programming experience for Java and working with its tools (Eclipse, Maven, Git)
- Interest and ability to meet new requirements, interfaces and technologies
- Completed studies in information technology, overall knowledge and experience with interfaces as well as in ecommerce is beneficial
We can offer you a wide variety of tasks in the midst of a successful team and practical applications that come with great responsibility and career opportunities. We are looking forward to your completed email application that includes your expected salary and availability.
z. Hd. Frau Inken Petersen